Danmic Global Return Policies:
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, then you can return your purchased products for a refund according to our policies. Please have your order confirmation number or invoice number available when you request a refund of your purchase.
Note that returns require prior authorization from Danmic Global. Please contact us for a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number. You will need to clearly write the number on the outside of your return package/box using a permanent dark marker. Refunds for unused items returned within thirty days of the purchase date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable - see return procedure below. Please send your package via a prepaid, insured, and traceable method to the address below.
2059 Camden Ave #281
San Jose, CA 95124
+1 408 626 0153
Damaged shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt.
- If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears so, note damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage.
- If possible, take a picture of the damage
- Contact Danmic Global Customer Service within 5 days of receipt to start processing an insurance claim. An order will be entered at that time to replace the merchandise.
- Save the container and merchandise for inspection and possible return
Missing or Wrong Items
If your order is missing items or has been incorrectly filled, please contact Customer Service. Short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service Department at +1 408 626 0153, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. PST for a Returned Material Authorization number (RMA number). Please have your order confirmation number or invoice number available when you request a refund of your purchase. Once you obtain a RMA number, clearly write the number on the outside of your return package/box using a permanent dark marker and send return shipment to:
Danmic Global, LLC
2059 Camden Avenue #281
San Jose, CA 95124
(408) 626 0153
All return shipping expenses are paid by the customer – see Returns Policy below. Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving RMA number.
* All returns must have a RMA number (Returned Material Authorization number). All unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to sender. For the safety of our constituents and facilities, Danmic Global cannot accept any unmarked packages of unknown origin and content. As an international Importer and Exporter, Danmic Global must maintain strict compliance with the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT).
* No returns will be accepted after 90 days elapse.
* All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. For applicable restocking fees consult the chart below.
* If you receive merchandise as a result of a Danmic Global error, you will be issued a FedEx return shipping label. No restocking fee will be applied.
* For all other returns, we will credit your account for returned merchandise, minus the required restocking fee once merchandise has been received, inspected and confirmed to be in resalable condition. Credits will not be issued for items received in non-resalable condition. The customer is responsible for properly packaging and protecting the item during its shipping back to Danmic Global. Initial freight charges are not credited. All credits must be redeemed within 180 days.
* Sorry, but for health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of eating, hygiene and mouth stick products. In addition, we cannot accept books, computer software and videos that have been removed from original packaging.
* Credits for returns are issued only to original purchaser.
* No cash refunds issued for under $50.00. For open account customers, credit balance must be applied to future purchases made within 180 days.
* No refunds or returns are available on export orders (i.e. shipment to countries outside the USA) if the package is undeliverable (regardless of the reason)!
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees
Under 30 days No restock fee on items shipped with a courier like e.g. FedEx or UPS.
30-60 days 25% of price of all returned items
61-90 days 50% of price of all returned items
Cancelling orders before the order is shipped.
International orders that are cancelled prior to the order being shipped, will incur a 10% fee. Domestic orders will incur a 5% cancellation fee.
Danmic Global reserves the right to change this policy at any time
Edited on 03/12/2013