The softly padded Comforter Splint provides the rest needed to reduce inflammation and morning stiffness caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis.
This comfortable night splint is also used for stroke patients and those with ulnar deviation of the wrist and MP joints.
- The Comforter Splint holds the wrist and MP joints (large knuckles) of the fingers straight to reduce stress on muscles and tendons, making it a great night splint for arthritis sufferers.
- Flexible padded stays protect the fingers to lessen the damaging effects of arthritis and certain neurological impairments.
- The small joints of the fingers and the thumb are free to allow the wearer to manage bedding and nighttime activities. The wrist and the metacarpal joints are supported in a neutral position.
- The neoprene straps include finger holes for independent application and removal of the splint even by those who have difficulties with fine motor skills.
- Quilted cover is removable and machine washable. Latex free.
- Firm Control